To apply for child arrangement order you must first contact the mediation services then file form C100 to the family court.

A Child Arrangement Order is a lengthy and stressful process and there may be a couple of hearings depends upon the severity of the individual matter if safeguarding issues and domestic violence is involved then after a First Hearing and Dispute Resolution Appointment (FHDRA) there will be a fact-finding hearing which can last for two days or even more.