IMMIGRATION SOLICITORS IN ACTON
Immigration Solicitors in Acton:
- a) UK Spouse visa
- b) EEA family permit
- c) EEA extended family member
- d) Shortage of nurses
- e) Tier 2 visa
- f) Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa specialist
- g) Judicial review
- h) Detention cases
- i) Immigration appeals
- j) Bail Applications
- k) Apply for UK Spouse visa
- l) Minister of religion
- m) Further leave to remain on the basis of family and private life…FLR (FP)
- n) Further leave to remain outside Immigration rules….FLR (O)
- o) UK Ancestry visa
- p) UK PBS dependent visa
- q) Indefinite leave to remain (ILR)
- r) Apply for British Passport/Naturalization
- s) UK Fiance visa
- t) Bail against deportation order
- u) Sole representative visa
- v) Tier 4 student visa
- w) Family visit visa
- x) General visitor visa
- y) Adult dependent visa
- z) Elderly dependent visa
Point based categories our Immigration Solicitors can assist you with:
Tier 1 Entrepreneur
Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur
Tier 1 Investor
Tier 1 General Visa Extension
Tier 2 ICT (intra company transfer)
Tier 2 Change of Employment
Tier 2 Minister of Religion
Tier 2 Visa
Tier 4 Student Visa
Tier 5 Temporary Worker
Family Visit Visa
Elderly Dependent Visa
General Visitor Visa
Discretionary leave to Remain
UK partner Visa
Youth Mobility Scheme
Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)
Representation against civil penalty-illegal immigrant caught working
Injunction against Deportation Order
Appeal against Deportation Order
In addition to the above our specialist Immigration Solicitors represent Immigration Appeals all over the United Kingdom.
We have noticed that as the Immigration Rules are tighter by the Home Office (UK Border Agency) therefore many applicants are not able to meet the visa criteria and
leading their visa being refused and putting their case in jeopardy, but some of the cases are refused without the proper assessment of the Secretary of State (in-country applications) or by the Entry Clearance Office (overseas applications).
Being into this practice since long time we encourage our clients to always appeal against the notice of refusal.
Types of Immigration appeals
Oral Appeals: Oral appeal fee is £140.00, if you wish to lodge an oral appeal then please be advised that you and your sponsor have to give evidence in the Tribunal, however if you have applied outside the United Kingdom then you cannot appear in the Immigration and Asylum tribunal but still your sponsor have to give oral Evidence on the day of hearing.
Paper Appeals: Paper appeal fee is £80.00, if you wish to lodge this appeal then nobody has to appear at the Immigration and asylum Tribunal as the appeal will be determined on the documentary evidence enclosed with the paginated index to bundle of documents.
- a) Spouse Visa Appeals
- b) UK Visa Refused
- c) Tier 1 General Visa Refused-Immigration Appeals
- d) Tier 2 Visa Refused- Immigration Appeals
- e) Tier 4 Student Visa Refused- Tier 4 Appeals-Immigration Appeals
- f) Indefinite Leave to Remain-ILR Visa refused-Immigration Appeals
- g) Settlement Visa refused-Immigration Appeals
- h) Human Rights- FLR (FP) refused-Immigration Appeals
- i) EEA family permit refused-Immigration Appeals
- j) Elderly Dependent Visa Refused-Immigration Appeals
- k) Tier 2 Minister of Religion visa refused-Immigration Appeals
- l) Asylum Claim Refused-Immigration Appeals
- m) Dependent Visa Appeal-Immigration Appeals
- n) Civil Partner Appeal-Immigration Appeals
- o) Victim of Domestic Violence- SET DV refused- Immigration Appeals
- p) UK Ancestry Visa refused-Immigration Appeals
- q) Long Stay is refused-Immigration Appeals
If you have established a family and private life in the United Kingdom then our Solicitors in Southall can advise you how to
proceed with your Immigration Matter.
ARTICLE 8 RIGHT TO A PRIVATE AND FAMILY LIFE
Everyone has the right to respect for his of her private and family life, home and correspondence. This right is subject to proportionate and lawful restrictions.
Article 8 is a broad-ranging right that is often closely connected with other rights such as freedom of religion, freedom of expression, freedom of association and the right to respect for property.
The obligation on the State under Article 8 (Human Rights) is to refrain from interfering with the right itself and also to take some positive measures, for example,
to criminalize extreme breaches of the right to a private life by private individuals.
Private life includes:
- respect for individual sexuality (so, for example, investigations into the sexuality of members of the armed forces engages the right to respect for a private life);
- the right to personal autonomy and physical and psychological integrity, i.e. the right not to be physically interfered with;
- respect for private and confidential information, particularly the storing and sharing of such information;
- the right not to be subject to unlawful state surveillance;
- respect for privacy when one has a reasonable expectation of privacy; and
- the right to control the dissemination of information about one’s private life, including photographs taken covertly.
Article 8 (Human Rights) also provides the right to respect for one’s established family life. This includes close family ties, although there is no pre-determined model of a family or family life.
It includes any stable relationship, be it married, engaged, or de facto; between parents and children; siblings; grandparents and grandchildren etc. This right is often engaged, for example, when measures are taken by the State to separate family members (by removing children).
- A) The Immigration Act 2014 reduced the number of rights of appeal against immigration decisionsfrom 17 to 4. It also created a new power to require those subject to deportation, primarily foreign criminals, to appeal only after their removal – i.e. from outside the UK – where this does not cause a real risk of serious irreversible harm or otherwise breach human rights.
(Immigration Lawyers Ealing Broadway, Immigration Solicitors Ealing Broadway, Immigration Solicitors Southall, Immigration Solicitors Luton, Immigration Solicitors Hounslow, Immigration Solicitors Cardiff, Immigration Solicitors Harrow Middlesex, Immigration Solicitors Uxbridge Solicitors in Hounslow, Solicitors in Southall, Immigration Solicitors watford, UK Immigration law, Immigration Solicitors Slough, Immigration Solicitors Berkshire, Immigration Solicitors Reading, Immigration Solicitors Heston, Solicitors in Heston, Solicitors in Feltham, Immigration Solicitors in Feltham, Solicitors in West London, Immigration Solicitors Swansea, Immigration Solicitors in Wales, Immigration Solicitors in Swindon, Solicitors in Swindon, Immigration Solicitors in Surrey, Immigration Solicitors in Cowley, Solicitors in Milton Keynes, Immigration Solicitors in Milton Keynes, Immigration Solicitors in Greenford, Solicitors in Greenford, Solicitors in Luton, Solicitors in Harrow, Solicitors in Acton, Immigration Solicitors in Acton, Solicitors in Hanwell, Immigration Solicitors in Hanwell, Immigration Solicitors in London, Solicitors in London, Immigration Solicitors in Oxford, Solicitors in Oxford, Immigration Solicitors in Basingstoke, Solicitors in Bath, Solicitors in Kent, Immigration Solicitors in Kent, Immigration Solicitors in Northampton, Solicitors in Northampton, Immigration Solicitors in Hendon, Immigration Solicitors in Richmond, Solicitors in Richmond, Immigration Appeal Solicitors, Immigration Appeal Solicitors in Reading), UK Visa refused, UK Spouse refused, UK Entrepreneur Visa, UK family Visit Visa, Apply For Entrepreneur Visa, Entrepreneur Visa Specialist, UK Tier 4 Visa, Apply for Judicial Review, Judicial Review-JR, Permission to Appeal to Upper Tribunal, IAFT-1 Appeal form, IAFT-2 Appeal Form, IAFT-7 Appeal form, Divorce Lawyer, Section 21 notice to Quit, Rent Arrears, Article 8 Human Rights, Apply under long residency route, 10 years lawful stay, Indefinite leave to Remain, SET-O application form, Tier 2 Visa, Apply for sponsors license, Apply for Tier 2 Visa, Tier 2 general Visa, Tier 2 minister of religion, Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer, Apply for Sponsors License, Sponsors License revoked, Grounds of Divorce, Read Grounds of Divorce, reasons of divorce, apply for divorce, divorce petition form , Apply for Decree Nisi, Apply for Decree Absolute, Divorce Solicitors, Divorce lawyer, family law Solicitors in Southall, Divorce Lawyer Southall, Immigration Solicitors Reading, Solicitors in Reading, Family Law Solicitors in Reading, Divorce lawyer in Reading, Family law Expert Reading, Family Law Solicitors in Slough, Divorce Lawyer Slough, Divorce Solicitors in Slough, Family Law Expert Slough, Driving Offence Solicitors Reading, Mitigating Circumstances, Drink and Drive, Motoring Offence Solicitors in London, Solicitors in London, Commissioner of Oaths in Reading, Solicitors Open on Sundays, Solicitors Open on Saturdays, Family Law Solicitors Cardiff, Divorce Lawyer in Egham, Family Law Expert in Egham, Divorce Solicitors in Egham, Solicitors in Egham, Immigration Solicitors in Egham, Family Law Solicitors in Ealing, Divorce Solicitors in Ealing, Solicitors in Ealing, Family Law Solicitors in Ealing Broadway, Divorce Lawyer in Ealing Broadway, Divorce law expert in Ealing Broadway.