Sale of property expert team of residential conveyancing solicitors.
Where the sale of the property is related to a residential property i.e. terraced house, detached house, semi-detached house, flat, or maisonette contact our team of solicitors to obtain a conveyancing quote.
We endeavor to sell your property within 3-4 weeks based on the response of the buyer solicitors, however, normally it may take upto 2 to 3 months. The process can take longer if you’re part of a chain transaction.
Steps you’ll need to follow:
- sellers must provide an Energy Performance Certificate for the property
- if a seller is using an estate agent, potential buyers must make any offers through the agent
- once a buyer’s offer has been accepted, the seller’s responsible for drawing up a legal contract to transfer ownership
- an offer is not legally binding until contracts are exchanged
- depending on the amount given for the property, the buyer may have to pay tax
We have started this practice with the view to achieve the goal of client’s satisfaction through the highest quality of service, with an emphasis on speed and efficiency. After 15 year of working we can proudly say that we are the Best solicitors in London. The ultimate aim is to propel the firm to heights that will rank it amongest the best in its area of specialty and this is achieved through a “practical and down to earth” approach. We pride ourselves therefore to promote the best interests of our clients by ensuring that we create a reputation for high quality work and maintain our professional integrity.
So if you are in the process of selling your house and are willing to instruct a firm of solicitors in London or Solicitors in Cardiff then feel free to contact our team of expert residential conveyancing solicitors serving you since 2008.