A specific issue Order is an Order where the Court Orders that the parties i.e the applicant and the respondent should settle a specific dispute about child arrangements after a divorce or separation.

How to Apply for a Specific Issue Order

To apply you need to submit a C100 application at the family court Under Children Act 1989, you may have to contact the mediation before submitting this application at the family court.

The court may direct CAFCASS to provide a report normally any safeguarding issue report.

Contact our team of expert family law solicitors serving you since 2008.

Our firm is regualted by the Solicitors Regulation Aurthority (SRA).