We have a team of specialist Immigration Solicitors/lawyers based in the West London.
Our Immigration expert solicitors specialize in all aspects of Immigration for Corporate and Individual Clients.
For Corporate Clients:
- a) Tier 2 Sponsorship License
- b) Tier 2 General visa Applications
- c) Tier 2 Audit & Compliance duties
- d) Challenging illegal penalty notices.
- a) Spouse Visa
- b) Fiancee Visa
- c) Asylum Applications
- d) Judicial Review Applications
- e) ILR (indefinite leave to remain)
- f) Administrative Review
- g) EEA (European Economic Area) permanent residency
- h) EEA (European Economic Area) family permit
- i) EEA (European Economic Area) extended family member
- j) Immigration Bail
- k) Appeal against Deportation
- l) Deportation Appeal
- m) Entrepreneur Visa
- n) Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa extension
- o) Tier 2 Visa Extension
- p) Child born in the UK
- q) Article 8 Human Rights
- r) Apply on the basis of Family and Private Life
- s) Sole representative visa
- t) Domestic Worker in Private Household
- u) UK ancestry Visa
- v) PBS dependent Visa
- w) Indefinite Leave to Remain on the Basis of Long residency-SET (LR)
- x) Indefinite Leave to Remain on the Basis of Marriage- SET (M)
- y) Indefinite Leave to Remain-SET (O)
- z) Elderly Dependent Visa
We have noticed that as the Immigration Rules are tighter by the Home Office (UK Border Agency) therefore many applicants are not able to meet the visa criteria and leading their visa being refused and putting their case in jeopardy, but some of the cases are refused without the proper assessment of the Secretary of State (in-country applications) or by the Entry Clearance Office (overseas applications).
Being into this practice since long time we encourage our clients to always appeal against the notice of refusal.
Types of Immigration appeals
Oral Appeals: Oral appeal fee is £140.00, if you wish to lodge an oral appeal then please be advised that you and your sponsor have to give evidence in the Tribunal, however if you have applied outside the United Kingdom then you cannot appear in the Immigration and Asylum tribunal but still your sponsor have to give oral Evidence on the day of hearing.
Paper Appeals: Paper appeal fee is £80.00, if you wish to lodge this appeal then nobody has to appear at the Immigration and asylum Tribunal as the appeal will be determined on the documentary evidence enclosed with the paginated index to bundle of documents.
ARTICLE 8 RIGHT TO A PRIVATE AND FAMILY LIFE
Everyone has the right to respect for his of her private and family life, home and correspondence. This right is subject to proportionate and lawful restrictions.
Article 8 is a broad-ranging right that is often closely connected with other rights such as freedom of religion, freedom of expression, freedom of association and the right to respect for property.
The obligation on the State under Article 8 (Human Rights) is to refrain from interfering with the right itself and also to take some positive measures, for example,
to criminalize extreme breaches of the right to a private life by private individuals.
Private life includes:
- respect for individual sexuality (so, for example, investigations into the sexuality of members of the armed forces engages the right to respect for a private life);
- the right to personal autonomy and physical and psychological integrity, i.e. the right not to be physically interfered with;
- respect for private and confidential information, particularly the storing and sharing of such information;
- the right not to be subject to unlawful state surveillance;
- respect for privacy when one has a reasonable expectation of privacy; and
- the right to control the dissemination of information about one’s private life, including photographs taken covertly.
Article 8 (Human Rights) also provides the right to respect for one’s established family life. This includes close family ties, although there is no pre-determined model of a family or family life. It includes any stable relationship, be it married, engaged, or de facto; between parents and children; siblings; grandparents and grandchildren etc. This right is often engaged, for example, when measures are taken by the State to separate family members (by removing children).
(Immigration Lawyers Ealing Broadway, Immigration Solicitors Ealing Broadway, Immigration Solicitors Southall, Immigration Solicitors Luton, Immigration Solicitors Hounslow, Immigration Solicitors Cardiff, Immigration Solicitors Harrow Middlesex, Immigration Solicitors Uxbridge Solicitors in Hounslow, Solicitors in Southall, Immigration Solicitors Watford, UK Immigration law, Immigration Solicitors Slough, Immigration Solicitors Berkshire, Immigration Solicitors Reading, Immigration Solicitors Heston, Solicitors in Heston, Solicitors in Feltham, Immigration Solicitors in Feltham, Solicitors in West London, Immigration Solicitors Swansea, Immigration Solicitors in Wales, Immigration Solicitors in Swindon, Solicitors in Swindon, Immigration Solicitors in Surrey, Immigration Solicitors in Cowley, Solicitors in Milton Keynes, Immigration Solicitors in Milton Keynes, Immigration Solicitors in Greenford, Solicitors in Greenford, Solicitors in Luton, Solicitors in Harrow, Solicitors in Acton, Immigration Solicitors in Acton, Solicitors in Hanwell, Immigration Solicitors in Hanwell, Immigration Solicitors in London, Solicitors in London, Immigration Solicitors in Oxford, Solicitors in Oxford, Immigration Solicitors in Basingstoke, Solicitors in Bath, Solicitors in Kent, Immigration Solicitors in Kent, Immigration Solicitors in Northampton, Solicitors in Northampton, Immigration Solicitors in Hendon, Immigration Solicitors in Richmond, Solicitors in Richmond, Immigration Appeal Solicitors, Immigration Appeal Solicitors in Reading, Divorce Solicitors in London, London Divorce Solicitors, Divorce Solicitors, Divorce petition form, Child Contact Order, International Divorce, Financial Settlement, Divorce and Money Matters, Divorce Solicitor London, London Divorce Solicitors, Divorce Settlement, Civil Partnership, Child Abduction, Divorce and Children, Domestic Violence, Division of Assets, UK Divorce Solicitors, Occupation Order, Non-Molestation Order, Grounds of Divorce, Unreasonable behaviour, Divorce Solicitor Southall, Divorce Solicitors in Hanwell, Divorce Solicitors in Hayes, Divorce Solicitors in Greenford, Divorce Solicitors in Hounslow, Divorce Solicitors in Wembley, Divorce Solicitors in Heston, Family Law Expert Southall, Divorce Solicitors in Uxbridge, Family Law Solicitors in Uxbridge)