Under 20 years long residence a person who has lived in the UK continuously for 20 years whether lawfully or unlawfully can apply for permission to stay in the UK 30 months under paragraph 276 ADE of the Immigration Rules.

You can apply for leave to remain under this category as you have been residing in the UK from continuous 20 years, however, if the application will be refused or remains unsuccessful then it will generate the right of appeal.

To apply under 20 years long residence category you need to undertake the following tests only if you are not exempt to do so.

a) Life in the UK

b) English language

Contact our team of expert Immigration Solicitors (Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority) and serving individuals and families since 2008. We insist you to kindly read reviews before you contact us.