Peoples normally need solicitors (London solicitor for document certification) to get a certification of documents especially when you need to apply for the mortgage or re-mortgage.

Sometimes you need to get a copy of your original degree certificate to be certified by the solicitors.

Sometimes we have been contacted by individuals to get a copy of the passport to be certified.

List of documents which normally needs to be certified are as follows:

  • passports
  • photocard driving licences
  • letters from a government department
  • bank/building society or credit card statements
  • gas, electricity or council tax bills
  • letters from a hospital/doctor