UK SPOUSE VISA:
- You are 18 years or over 18 years old.
- Your relationship to your family member (.i.e. your husband) is genuine and recognised in the UK, example your marriage is a recognised legal marriage in your country. Your marriage is subsisting
- You intend to continue living with your family member or partner in the UK after you apply.
- You and your family will have adequate place to live in the UK-Immigration survey report of the house.
- You further need to comply with the level of English, you must have to provide a English test result from a UK recognized body confirming your proficiency level in English.